I teach courses in Linguistics and Artificial Intelligence at Utrecht University.
BA Artificial Intelligence
- KI2V13007 Computationele Linguistiek (Computational Linguistics, course coordinator)
- KI1V13004 Inleiding taalkunde voor KI (Introduction to Linguistics for AI)
- TW2V13002 Taal en Computer (Language and Computation)
MA Artificial Intelligence
- INFOMMAIR Methods in AI Research
Research MA Linguistics
- TLRMV16102 Phonology: Typology and Acquisition
Elective Digital Humanities
- TL3V13001 Digital Tools and Methods
- Computational Models of Early Phonological Acquisition (invited lecturer at Tel Aviv University Winter School in Phonology, December 2016)
I previously worked in the Department of Linguistics at New York University (2013-2015) where I created and taught the following new courses:
- LING-GA-3250 Computational Methods for Linguistics
- LING-GA-2945 Statistical Analysis in Linguistics
- LING-UA-24 Patterns in Language (with Lucas Champollion)
Other courses I have taught in the past:
- Taal en Leren (Language Acquisition. MA Taal, Mens en Maatschappij), Utrecht University.
- Language Typology, Sounds and Acquisition (MA Educatie en Communicatie EN), Utrecht University.
- Learning to Speak: The First and Second Language Acquisition of Sound (with Lisa Davidson), New York University.
- Seminar in Phonology (with Maria Gouskova), New York University.
- Phonological Acquisition in Optimality Theory (with Rene Kager), Utrecht University.
- Optimality in Linguistics: Theory and Acquisition (with Tom Lentz), Utrecht University.